8 Sound Solutions XCON 10's D2

Julian
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
KC,MO
Item(s) for Sale:

See Title

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Mechanically perfect, have not seen more than ~1000w for an extended time. Gaskets are a little ate up but it's all cosmetic. They will be cleaned up before shipping out..

Price:

300 shipped con us ea, if it's more I fit the bill.

ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES!~

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on mi

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

jtYuAdZ.jpg

BfTkycb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Great sounding subwoofer, can get very low but also does very good numbers. with little to no testing on 10k we got a 57 on the dash out of these and nearly a 60 in the kick.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.