What % window tint?

Whatever is Legal in your State really.I went with min as possible on the front two doors, and Limoed out the rest.Dark as they could,And Love it

Before you tint your windows check to see what is legal in our area.

As for being dark, I'm sure that will come down to personal preferences. But we do 5% on the back and 35% on the two front windows for most of our clients and that isn't to bad at night..unless you are trying to reverse in a dark alley.

My city only let's you go down 35 up front but anything past the front 2 windows is legal so I would check what your legal limit is. I have a buddy who has to drive down the middle of town here in the snow because his windows are too dark and this dyke cop has gave him a ticket 2 times

20 the whole way round. You won't get hassled unless you live in small town with bored cops. Uniformity looks soo much better than mismatched shades.

I think 35 is nice as well. you could get away with 20 in the back and 35 up front and that would not be to much of a pian at night

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

I have 35 on my windsheild, 5 front sides, 5 over factory 20 on the 5 rear windows.
LOL thats insane I would not be able to see nothing

I have 35 on my windsheild, 5 front sides, 5 over factory 20 on the 5 rear windows.
I wanted to put 35 on my windshield but the tint guy refused to do it and everyone I talked to said I was crazy to want to tint the windshield....

My friend runs 5 on the factory 30. Andstacked 2.5 on 5 on factory 30 on the rear windows. He went aftermarket led reverse lights and still opens his door to back up. He puta light test on it at work and was at .75 on his rear windows. He has his system jacked one time so he would rather not let people ple see what he has.

I plan on doing either 20 or 35 with my truck. My buddy has 5% around on his car and it is a pain at night. It's pretty nice not having people be able to see in though. But considering I like being able to see at night and as much trouble as I have parking my truck, definitely going to get something lighter.

This is what the Blazer looks like with a 3rd row wall and 35% tint on the front 4 windows. No tint on the windshield.

IMAG0496.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.