2 Brand New in Box American Bass XFL 10" Lowest price on the site!!

Silverado SS
10+ year member

Shake Pound and Rattle
Cleveland
Item(s) for Sale:

2 BNIB American Bass XFLs 10" D4

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Brand new never hooked up or mounted. 10/10 in everything, still has the american bass sticker and spec sheets. These subs are beefy they weigh 31 pounds each and can handle 1.5k RMS no problem and can be ran 1800+ with good power and enclosure. No one on any site or in store can beat this price.

Also have a 9/10 clean JL audio W6v2 12" for 180 shipped

Price:

only selling as a pair unless another buyer is lined up

315 for the pair! guaranteed lowest price on the web

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

on me

View attachment 26541500View attachment 26541501View attachment 26541502View attachment 26541503

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive run a mmats m2000.1, 2 ab 100.1s strapped and an ab 150.1 to a set of those for months and never had an issue.

DAM, DAM, glws. oh, and DAM. good looking subs, to bad i just got a lvl4 12, this stuff is crazy. Just when you choose what you want, one of you guys does this.
I thought I would have some bites by now. I want them gone by the weekend come on guys price is firm since they are brand new and the lowest you can find!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.