IA Death Row 18?

bgowdy
5,000+ posts

Heroes are remembered, but legends never die
Ok, so im looking to maybe possibly go back to a single 18........again lol..... i liked my HDC3 18 but did not like the soft parts all that much but still a awesome sub. I have a guy around here that has a Incriminator Audio Death Row 18 and a FI BL 18.... What im needing is a sub that will get loud "daily" and on the "meter playing music", and it has to be able to take some power, because thats how the org i compete in works.

ive been looking/searching but i cant find any real info about the Death Row 18's. Its more appealing to me due to the fact its more rare around here. but any info on what the death rows are geared for is helpful

thanks,

Ok, so im looking to maybe possibly go back to a single 18........again lol..... i liked my HDC3 18 but did not like the soft parts all that much but still a awesome sub. I have a guy around here that has a Incriminator Audio Death Row 18 and a FI BL 18.... What im needing is a sub that will get loud "daily" and on the "meter playing music", and it has to be able to take some power, because thats how the org i compete in works.
ive been looking/searching but i cant find any real info about the Death Row 18's. Its more appealing to me due to the fact its more rare around here. but any info on what the death rows are geared for is helpful

thanks,
Have pair of 18" ia death penalty d2 I would sell for $600..but I have no clue on shipping subs this big

.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif better than death row

Have pair of 18" ia death penalty d2 I would sell for $600..but I have no clue on shipping subs this big.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif better than death row
yea i think ill pass on that lol... probly be ridiculous on shipping. also i only need 1 18

I wouldn't put a bc3500 on a single DR , I would recommend the DP or Warden with that kind of power
yea i was told that wouldnt be a very good idea. so im not getting that. i may just go back to a hdc3 18...

If I were in that style comp I would probably look into tantric or find an old school SS XXX /TSNS built or one to rebuild just a sugg.

If I were in that style comp I would probably look into tantric or find an old school SS XXX /TSNS built or one to rebuild just a sugg.
yea im not sure what i want to do yet. i just know i had better luck with a single 18 and less power and less everything else then i have now.

Get a hdc4 18 on that bc @.5 in the right box should hit 50 all day.....hell my buddy was at a show and i walked him thru this setup he has now ...seeing as he has never really had nice stuff...he took 1 st place in his.class at the show on saturday...first time ever competing..he has a hdc4 15 on a saz3500@.5 and did a 148@ headrest..with no real tuning to speak of...and thats from a sub port forward grand am not sealed off

why not an HDC4 18? I run one daily and love it on music and it puts up good numbers. Have never done 30sec avg but it burps 54.9 in the kick...
Id like to have one but there website says they are not available....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.