12" ZV3 XBL Proto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireitup
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alabama
Item(s) for Sale: 12" ZV3 XBL Proto D2(40% Higher motor force over a standard Z)

Item(s) Description/Condition: Practically new, some small scuffs here and there maybe a small scratch or 2 on motor. Was an XBL proto i purchased after talking with Jacob. This is a one of a kind ZV3.

Price: 350 shipped, Firm. Will entertain trades for XCON 10's or VERY similar SQL drivers and Amps.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: On you!

Item Pictures:

Boxed up and ready to come to your house!!

I'm sure these ts parameters have changed since running for about 2 weeks on my AQ2200.

DMM internal Resistance

Coil 1

Coil 2

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
That was fast, lol.

I got all excited, thought you meant the XBL^2 low distortion motor.

Bump, haven't heard back from JL in almost 24 hours, since I got shipping quote. Remember this thing weighs 65 lbs. He is still first in line if I do hear back from him tonight. One of a kind sub here boxed up ready to be shipped to your door.

Don't be scared people get me some offers going here. Still haven't heard anything from JL so getting this back up!

Bedtime bump. Will consider multiple 8's on trade as well. Kinda sad that there is so little interest in a one of a kind Z //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

Forgot to add this, this proto has about 40% more motor force than a normal Zv3
Probably using a very tight gap would be my bet. Most manufacturers avoid this since there's so little room for error when building them. Would have to be hand assembled by someone competent, definitely not the sort of thing that the 8 year old Chinese slaves could manage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Fireitup

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Fireitup
Alabama
Start date
Participants