you know you love bass when....

you live under a rock brah? lol he alters music and makes killer demo music, adds bas, cleanly, etc..
i listen to decaf sometimes out of my truck, but mostly only in my truck or over my HT set up
I'd rather listen to music the way it was originally recorded.

I'd rather listen to music the way it was originally recorded.
A lot of songs when compressed to mp3 lose output in the lower frequencies. I can play some regular songs on my system and the bass is low, while others are just fine.

Also some people prefer a lower frequency in songs and like it slowed down a bit. Not all decaf songs are slowed, and not all his songs are hip hop either.

He will put the song through audacity and eq it so you gain that output back in the frequencies.

A lot of songs when compressed to mp3 lose output in the lower frequencies
I don't think that's true. I did some testing a while ago usng a free youtube-to-mp3 converter and downloaded test tones from 10hz-100hz at different youtube upload qualities and showed no difference in output in audacity and WMA oscilliscope. There was however complete loss over 15,000hz with the lower quality upload/downloads. Bass never changed though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.