I have an old eclipse DA7232 with a blown fet who can repair it for me?

mrkNOw1
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

blown Da7232. Voltage drop did it in. 200 amps of fusing and I ruin my amp because the voltage got too low.bummer.. anyways I'd like to get it fixed. so I can sell it to put towards a new sub amp for my psi platform 2 dual 1. I'd like to get it repaired soon preferably in the Denver area.

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

thats a tri-path right ? it may or may not be able to be fixed depending on if the tri path chip died and tech has more chips. just saying you might want to sell it if get an offer. its a nice amp though

So ive decided to just get rid of the broken amp. along with several other amps in need of repairs. Will be posting as soon as i can get a chance to get pics up.

thats a tri-path right ? it may or may not be able to be fixed depending on if the tri path chip died and tech has more chips. just saying you might want to sell it if get an offer. its a nice amp though
If it is a tripath they are a pain to repair depending on what failed. If the chip failed you are pretty much screwed because even the replacement chips won't always work

If it is a tripath they are a pain to repair depending on what failed. If the chip failed you are pretty much screwed because even the replacement chips won't always work
Not sure but i dont think it is the tripath i sent you pics and posted a couple on my other post.

both the 7232 and 7122 are in-part bang and olufsen class d designs.

all tripath amps are specified as class-T being that 'class-T' is a registered trademark for Tripath's amplifier technologies

just fyi, y'all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.