first ever 30 18"S IN A BUS

loudaccent
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
long island
Ok haven't posted in a wile but trying to get the audio word excited about my build tital says it all .on the week end I will start posting picks from the ground up.I'm about 6 months ahead but at lease ill always have pics for you guys. Post hear and comment with questions check out my start build vids and subscribe to my vids please for epic vids that only 30 18 s can produce. In a stand up vehicle. TheDemobus - YouTube

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/general-discussion/567788-your-dream-build.html

"I've always thought the most ****** thing would be to get a school bus and put 2 15"s on each chair so there would be 48 15"s in all.

Imagine if they were DC Level 5 15"s on 4500rms!

You could easily get 220,000RMS in that.

Under each chair would be 6 batteries and then 1 amp.

48 - DC Audio Level 5 15" subs

144 - Batteries

24 - DC Audio 9.0k amps

But I can't even imagine the wiring for that... that's not even counting the speaker upgrades!

So It's either Bass Bus or Super Car...for the price."

nice man. Ral nice. If this thing can do a 150 i will be suirprised. ANd when i say do a 150, i mean doing a 150 at like 11 or 12 hertz!!

FFUUUCCCKKKkk YYYYYEEEAAAAAAAA MAN!!!!

DO it do it do it do ti

Well I have 30 dc audio level 3 s if I do just a clamped 1000watt . That would be still 30k pure watts and not saying I'm gonna do 168s on music but I will play 60s all day long. 20 14 batts and 8 alternators with a custom charging system I built. U guys will love the pics and vids check out my channel in the mean time

Ok haven't posted in a wile but trying to get the audio word excited about my build tital says it all .on the week end I will start posting picks from the ground up.I'm about 6 months ahead but at lease ill always have pics for you guys. Post hear and comment with questions check out my start build vids and subscribe to my vids please for epic vids that only 30 18 s can produce. In a stand up vehicle. TheDemobus - YouTube

Tital= Title

Picks= pix and/or pictures

Lease= Least

Welcome.

3qbh78.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.