NEW 2 Sundown Sd-2 10 Inch 4 ohm D4 subs NEW !!

Kawasaki72
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

2 NEW sundown audio Sd-2 10 inch 4 ohm subwoofers

Both boxes fresh from the sundown warehouse and the big box they came in

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Perfect condition. Brand new. I have both boxes also. I purchased these a couple days ago and found out they wouldn't fit in my truck. My loss is your gain. Help me out and get these sold

Price:

$250 if you pay shipping, can work out price if I pay.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

44lb shipping weight, shipped from 72023. Will ship next or same day.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Trying to upload pictures correctly right now. If you want immediate response text me at 501-772-9275 for pictures or more info. Thanks

Would be interested in 1 of these guys.

These are DVC right? Just checking but will my PPI 600.2 bridged to 600x1 @4ohms work fine correct?

PM me and we can talk price if you are willing to sell just 1.

Would be interested in 1 of these guys.
These are DVC right? Just checking but will my PPI 600.2 bridged to 600x1 @4ohms work fine correct?

PM me and we can talk price if you are willing to sell just 1.
Is the PPI 600.2 stable at 2 ohms bridged? Your only wiring options with a single D4 sub is 2 ohms with the coils in parallel or 8 ohms with the coils in series.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.