6.5 midrage driver 100rms+ and RE MT motor

Participant count
  • Participant list

grassroots
10+ year member

needs car audio rehab
ATL
i'm looking for ID OEMS, RE series or other decently (LOW) priced 6.5's capable of handling POWER. i don't need tweeters, coaxials or crossovers.

also, a MT motor for cheap...

i've sold a couple of MT's (with baskets) for under 200 bucks shipped (check my history, waay back). tell me there's someone out there not trying to get rid of one rusting in a basement somewhere??

I have 4 old Stillwater Designs 6.5's, Bought them all at once but they only 2 on hand, got the others and they looked slightly different, only used 2 at a time while I tried to get 2 that matched. Never happened, ended up with bad glue on the 2 I was using, warrantied them and got 2 different speakers back. These were slightly different than each other! Tried to warranty out the other 2 but they were ***** and I glued them myself and never used them again, that was 1996 or 97. They all look like new except for one that has silicone on the surround. Also 2 working RF Power 6's, 1-MTX & 1-Ocean Sound. About 20 other no name with big magnets like MTX and the RF.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.