6000+ rms at .7

ATLHoe
10+ year member

atlanta
looking for 1 amp or 2 that can be strapped that can do at least 6k rms at .7ohm

ive seen 2 SS 3400.1s on caco and i know i can strap them through a maxxlink.. theyre around 630.

locally i can get a AA500.1 for $600 which may be the best overall deal seeing that at .5 they do close to 7k(opti 7k, same board)

lets see what you guys have before i make a local decision or not. dont wanna spend more than 700 used or i'll just but a opti 7k new..

btw the AA 500.1's are essentially new.. which makes me consider it even more

Amps are rated at .7? Lol all .7 coils read high ao .9 to 1 ohm thats what mkst people should wire to any ways for a true 1 ohm still got box rise on top of that just get the best bang for ur buck

Amps are rated at .7? Lol all .7 coils read high ao .9 to 1 ohm thats what mkst people should wire to any ways for a true 1 ohm still got box rise on top of that just get the best bang for ur buck
hes saying .7ohm stable

I would just get that aa 500.1 i run 2 and they are beast. Just dont exceed 2v on the pre amp and have plenty of batt

looking for 1 amp or 2 that can be strapped that can do at least 6k rms at .7ohmive seen 2 SS 3400.1s on caco and i know i can strap them through a maxxlink.. theyre around 630.

locally i can get a AA500.1 for $600 which may be the best overall deal seeing that at .5 they do close to 7k(opti 7k, same board)

lets see what you guys have before i make a local decision or not. dont wanna spend more than 700 used or i'll just but a opti 7k new..

btw the AA 500.1's are essentially new.. which makes me consider it even more
The amp in my signature is for sale. Does 5500 watts @ 1 ohm on 14.4v bench tested. And I have ran it at 1/2 ohm for 6 weeks.

actually my dmm shows my coils read .7 and 1.4 in series. im not a noob by any means and i fully understand impedance rise from the box. this isnt my first go round...

hes saying .7ohm stable
yea something stable.. i know it'll rise. i was looking at 2 opti 3500s and run them strapped at .7(.35 each amp)... i think that way i'd have less rise

You could try a cactus amp if you could find one.
yea exactly, if i can find one. i had some cactus subs a few years ago...

I would just get that aa 500.1 i run 2 and they are beast. Just dont exceed 2v on the pre amp and have plenty of batt
2 for $1200 or 1 for 600, but you say dont exceed 2v, thats gonna be a real issue seeing that i have an 80prs and its 5v pres. with my mids currently i often crank it so i know its putting out well past 2v. if thats the case that amp will not work well for me, which ***** b/c for $600 new thats an awesome deal

The amp in my signature is for sale. Does 5500 watts @ 1 ohm on 14.4v bench tested. And I have ran it at 1/2 ohm for 6 weeks.
i was looking at it on caco. i like it but 750 + shipping is to steep for me at the moment when i know i can get a Taramp HD8000 for $730 brand new (8k at 12.6)

actually my dmm shows my coils read .7 and 1.4 in series. im not a noob by any means and i fully understand impedance rise from the box. this isnt my first go round...
yea something stable.. i know it'll rise. i was looking at 2 opti 3500s and run them strapped at .7(.35 each amp)... i think that way i'd have less rise

2 for $1200 or 1 for 600, but you say dont exceed 2v, thats gonna be a real issue seeing that i have an 80prs and its 5v pres. with my mids currently i often crank it so i know its putting out well past 2v. if thats the case that amp will not work well for me, which ***** b/c for $600 new thats an awesome deal

i was looking at it on caco. i like it but 750 + shipping is to steep for me at the moment when i know i can get a Taramp HD8000 for $730 brand new (8k at 12.6)
I wouldn't touch a taramp with a 10ft pole.

LOL single power and ground inputs on a 8k amp. Scary.

I wouldn't touch a taramp with a 10ft pole.LOL single power and ground inputs on a 8k amp. Scary.
Couldnt u run somedual inluts and it would be almkst exqctly theswme as if the amp jtself had 2setsof power and grounds??? Or no ami wrong???

I only ask because I am also lokking atthe tarampshd ljne as wellas the tline. I think the 10k and down have sing, e lower and grounds. The12k andup have dual inputs

Where are you seeing aa 500.1s cor 600 bucks brand spankin new??? Hell I will split the bill with u and maybe we can get bith kf them cheaper

Whers u finding aa 500.1s for 600 bucks brand new... hell if u want man, we csn get them both and maybe we will come ouy cheaper.. I get 1 and u get 1

Where are you seeing aa 500.1s cor 600 bucks brand spankin new??? Hell I will split the bill with u and maybe we can get bith kf them cheaper

as for the taramp. i actually bought one 2 months ago and sold it to a friend b/c i didnt have my subs yet and money was tight. does only have single in and ground but its efficient. i had toolmaker dual in/gnd on it

benched over 8300 at 12.6 and over 10k at 14.4

i have the power since i have 4 300 amp alts and6 pc1700's.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif and i run at 15.1

Couldnt u run somedual inluts and it would be almkst exqctly theswme as if the amp jtself had 2setsof power and grounds??? Or no ami wrong???
I only ask because I am also lokking atthe tarampshd ljne as wellas the tline. I think the 10k and down have sing, e lower and grounds. The12k andup have dual inputs
Yes. Still a cheap amp made with cheap parts. You get what you pay for.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.