Used pair of 12's or single 15

Participant count
  • Participant list

GreekBrotha8
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Finally got my cash together and wanted to see whats out there before I finally pull the trigger. I promise this will be my last WTB thread for this lol

anyways I made this thread to see if there are any used subs i missed before i (hopefully) make a deal on 2 12 lms-r's.

Looking to get loud at low levels (25hz-35hz is low to me)

I have a mmats 2000.1 amp for power, so looking for 1 ohm load.

Mainly looking for a pair of twelves, but I've always wanted a big **** 15 like a RE XXX, preferably an older one, but offer up whatever you think fits the bill! I'd prefer if you pm'd me offers as its easier and less sloppy to respond but no big deal. thanks

Finally got my cash together and wanted to see whats out there before I finally pull the trigger. I promise this will be my last WTB thread for this lolanyways I made this thread to see if there are any used subs i missed before i (hopefully) make a deal on 2 12 lms-r's.

Mainly looking for a pair of twelves, but I've always wanted a big **** 15 like a RE XXX, preferably an older one, but offer up whatever you think fits the bill! I'd prefer if you pm'd me offers as its easier and less sloppy to respond but no big deal. thanks
Clear your pms .. And they get very low watch some vids //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Finally got my cash together and wanted to see whats out there before I finally pull the trigger. I promise this will be my last WTB thread for this lolanyways I made this thread to see if there are any used subs i missed before i (hopefully) make a deal on 2 12 lms-r's.

how fast you want the sub or subs ? better yet ,how about a new set of xfl 15's for 410 shipped

how fast you want the sub or subs ? better yet ,how about a new set of xfl 15's for 410 shipped
I'm in no rush..also don't have the space for a pair of 15's. Just trying to see what's out there before I finally pull the trigger

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.