Voltage drop please help!!

Balingita

I have a clarion 1500 and about 800 watts total for the other amps, a yellow top up front and 2 alpha cells 110 AH in the back supported with a singer 275 alt and im still dropping to the low 11's even when driving :/, i have soundquest 1/0 wire (which could be the problem) and I just got cadence 0 gauge, should I just make a double run or just replace the soundquest completely? What could be other possibilities because I've always had this problem but no matter what I change it still drops, the alt is perfectly fine but any suggestions?

There must be a bad ground somewhere, loose or isn't making good contact. No way you should be dropping at all running those amps. Unless you have a bad battery? Have you had them checked?

Batteries are ground welded the amp ground is on seatbelt buckle and the alt ground is just tapscrewed to the frame, idk if that would be the problem cause the alt has been charging them up fast as hell

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.