On a budget. Need 6.5 mids, 6" woofers and amp

tipnitty
10+ year member

TH^T GUY
St.louis
Bought a trans am for daily driver car and only the highs are working. Previous owner removed the stock monsoon system and the speakers. So I need a set of 6.5's for the doors. 6" subs for the rear sail panels, and looking for an amp to run all for. Let me know if you have any of these.

Amp needs to be small so it can be tucked away easily. Thanks.

I did a system in one of those cars with a Massive Audio NX4 mounted in the space where the factory amplifier was mounted, CDT Audio HD-62AS components in the front and CDT coaxials in the sail panels. The CDT HD-6MDVC 6.5" subs are designed to directly replace the factory Trans Am subwoofers. What's your budget?

Budget is pretty open. I don't need absolutely the top of the line products. But if you have had positive results with that set up, shoot me a price. I would definitely want to keep the amp in the stock location.

You're going to need to add sound deadening materials. I recommend sounddeadenershowdown.com. That's one thing I regret not doing on that build, plus the "stealth" 10" subwoofer box just did not get loud at all. I was restricted to using that box per the customer's need to keep the T-tops storage.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.