Opinion/Review on Rockford Fosgate 12" Subwoofer

ohhh its a powered enclosure...in that case, you can probably do a little better with your money.

but if you just want it for the convenience of semi plug and play then go for it.

It'll add a little bump too your car so if that's what's your looking for go ahead as you'll be hard pressed to get a box, sub, and amp for $250. If I were you I would get the used mb quart 15 in the classifieds for about 190-200 shipped, with box, and look for a used brz 1200 which should usually sell for ~$100.

It totally depends on your expectations. If you want an ear drum bursting experience, you're definitely gonna be disappointed. If you're expecting it to just add a little more bass to blend into your music, you probably got your money's worth. I, personally, would've saved a bit more money and gone a little bigger, but everybody's got their own taste.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.