FS: Orion pop top Amps XTR 2150 and XTR 250

biglou001
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:Orion XTR 2150 and XTR 250 Amps

Item(s) Description/Condition: I have a pair of Orion XTR amps. The XTR 2150 is in great shape. It does not have the crossover cards but has the bypass cards installed. I do not have the clips to hold the top cover on, so you'll have to improvise. The power and speaker plugs are all in good shape. The XTR 250 is also in great shape. It does have the crossover cards installed. I have the clips for the cover for this one and power and speaker plugs are in good condition. These amps put out alot of power and are way underated. Both amps have minor scratches but look very good for their age. They sound spectacular!

Price:$275 shipped for the pair - prefer not to separate.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Please realize I am in Alaska and shipping is expensive. If I can ship priority for decent price, I will, otherwise they'll be shipped slow boat and won't reach you for about 2 to 3 weeks...

Item Pictures: More pictures can be found here: Orion and Eclipse - a set on Flickr

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
So the one with the bypass installed you would need an external crossover correct...??
That is correct. It will play full range with the bypass cards installed. Either that or you could possibly find some crossover cards somewhere. They are removable...

interested in buying both amps. what is your best price shipped to zip code 26547? also my brother lives in eagle river alaska so what would be your best price if he picked them up. thanks jason

Shipping is kinda high, so I couldn't go much less. If your brother picked them up, I'd go $200 for the pair. I am out of town right now though and won't be back until mid month...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.