First Week of Owning the SSA Evil

Sencheezy
10+ year member

10 A Key
Would just like to share my experience with the Evil in the first week of owning it. If you have any questions in regards to its performance or the like, just post a comment or question below. My previous setups have been, 15" SSA ZCON, 15" SSA ICON, 18" F.i. BTL ufo.

Would just like to share my experience with the Evil in the first week of owning it. If you have any questions in regards to its performance or the like, just post a comment or question below. My previous setups have been, 15" SSA ZCON, 15" SSA ICON, 18" F.i. BTL ufo.

The first thing I want to do when I get a new Sub...

numcreio.gif

Other than that, very nice.

The first thing I want to do when I get a new Sub...

numcreio.gif

Other than that, very nice.
Lol I know, I've been getting my ear chewed out for that. Thanks!

how does it compare to a btl
Its just as brutal but more musical IMHO

What power and port tuning and how does the zcon compare
BC5500, ~33/34, Its not in the same park IMO. The zcon in my setup was a bit peaky, definately more spl vs the evil.

does it sound better than the btl?
To me, yes.

Hell yeah, looks good man!
Haha hellz yeah!

is the gain on the 5500 fairly low? not hating i was just expecting more...unless ur taking.it.easy for break in
No, actually, gain is set to max by ear. I'm fairly happ with it. I will be adding more power to the evil soon. No hate taken though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'm NOT taking it easy, thats for **** sure, lmao, I've been beating the hell out of it the best to my ability at least.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.