Item(s) for Sale:

Planet Audio P9717B

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Came in the TA and I don't like it. Not my style what so ever. Single din

5.5" screen

MP3

CD AM/FM

SD slot.

Comes with the unit, faceplate, case and manual. I'm using the cage right now for my current unit I can get the proper one.

Price:

$50 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

aGwkWa4.jpg

ABsZtoC.jpg

CCiM4BY.jpg

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.