jl w6 vs kicker l7

will a 12 inch jl audio w6 sound and hit better than a 15 inch kicker l7 if powered at the same wattage? if not, what jl sub is in the same competition as the l7
The JL will sound better and the Kicker will be louder.

[quote name='FamousMassacre']Kicker will.

Those subs are both pretty bad especially with there price.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. @tnota; you'd be better off finding a good sub for the same price from someone like AQ or Sundown.

ok thanks. i just dont know who to trust, i see someone say one thing and then someone say another thing. i guess the only way of knowing is buying till you get what makes you most happy

think of this forum as a high school parking lot where social cliques and trends outweigh real world facts and objective opinions.

if you want to get loud, the L7 will stomp all over the w6 in terms of loudness especially at the same power levels. if you want to recreate music with the intended fidelity of the producers, go with the w6.

or you can go car audio hipster and buy sundown, aq or whatever else the kids like these days...

think of this forum as a high school parking lot where social cliques and trends outweigh real world facts and objective opinions.
if you want to get loud, the L7 will stomp all over the w6 in terms of loudness especially at the same power levels. if you want to recreate music with the intended fidelity of the producers, go with the w6.

or you can go car audio hipster and buy sundown, aq or whatever else the kids like these days...
That's got my vote. Best bang (literally) for the buck

depending on price you could be happy with either as long as you get a proper enclosure build suited for your listening taste....i would get the w6 if u can find one for 200 or less but then again for that price might as well get a sundown SA, ssa gcon, audioque hdc3, RE SE, and countless others

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.