Wtb kicker L7s

Looking to buy a pair or 3 great condition 15" l7s. There 200 new here so im looking to spend a lil less then that a piece. Its jus for my everyday vehicle. Lmk wat you have. 9795758246 for faster response
Yeahhhhh.. A Kicker L7 15 inch is 200 new. If you find one new on the internet for 200 please share because I'm sure there alot of people who'll eat up that deal. Or you could just act civilized and instead of saying their 200 new speak the truth and may God forever bless you.

Yeahhhhh.. A Kicker L7 15 inch is 200 new. If you find one new on the internet for 200 please share because I'm sure there alot of people who'll eat up that deal. Or you could just act civilized and instead of saying their 200 new speak the truth and may God forever bless you.
Yout from the VI?

Yout from the VI?
Yeah' date=' United States Virgin Islands (USVI).

PS: Not much people here are into car audio because your only able to listen to 2 (3 if your lucky) songs before you reach work or where ever your going. And I wanted to note something "U.S. Virgin Islands mail service is handled by the United States Postal Service, using the two-character state code "VI" for domestic mail delivery." Alot of people seems that shipping to the VI is bad but it's not so bad, we have medium flat rate for 15.50 I think. There's an added price to it but it's not that bad.

Yea not sure where folks are buying new 15" L7's for $200. Everywhere here in the US sells the 15's for well over $350 per, not a refurbished one. These are new.

Yeah, United States Virgin Islands (USVI).
PS: Not much people here are into car audio because your only able to listen to 2 (3 if your lucky) songs before you reach work or where ever your going. And I wanted to note something "U.S. Virgin Islands mail service is handled by the United States Postal Service, using the two-character state code "VI" for domestic mail delivery." Alot of people seems that shipping to the VI is bad but it's not so bad, we have medium flat rate for 15.50 I think. There's an added price to it but it's not that bad.
How long have you lived there? I have wanted to move down there for years since I first went down...

How long have you lived there? I have wanted to move down there for years since I first went down...
Well. I was born in the VI and I live here most of my life. A lot of people fall in love with the VI' date=' the beach is magical.

[img']http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz317/akuojo/St_Croix_24.jpg[/img]

MY HOME //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

We should stop this conversation here and leave this guy's thread alone.

Well no reason to lie. Here in TEXAS. I live in Houston. We buy l7s new in box for 200-225. Anythang over that is wayyyyyy to much out here' 350 for a l7 would never sell hea. I promise you that. Youl get laughed at' kings audio market has them All day. Anyday except monday n tuesday. New in box. You can buy bd2500s for 700 new. No reason to lie. People jus over price these items. So dont tell me speak the truth if you never been here mind ya business if you dont have none for sell this post wasnt for you!

Yea not sure where folks are buying new 15" L7's for $200. Everywhere here in the US sells the 15's for well over $350 per, not a refurbished one. These are new.
Honestly bro. Im a straight up guy. If your paying 350 for a single l7 or even 300 das 2 high were im from' maybe i need to start selln em if das the case lol seriously

never said thats what im paying. that is what all of the AUTHORIZED re-sellers and kicker themselves charge. So either they are stolen, they are refurbs or old models.

never said thats what im paying. that is what all of the AUTHORIZED re-sellers and kicker themselves charge. So either they are stolen, they are refurbs or old models.
He's trying to buy L7s... He obviously doesn't know what he's talking about anyway

He's trying to buy L7s... He obviously doesn't know what he's talking about anyway
Smh. Obviously you jumped into a convo that had nothing to do with you' guess you just bored too looking for something to talk about. I know there is way better stuff. I run 2 aa havoc 15s on a sundown 3k. In 1 uv my vehicles. Im not new to this. I simply jus said i was looking to buy sum l7s if yal dint have none all yal replys were just stupid' smh n im not tryna sell none. But if sumbody paying 350 for l7s plz send them my way. Ill gladly ship them sum n make a nice profit'

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.