1 Kicker CVR 12" on 1500RMS

i had two tens on 1500w sealed, and one caught on fire i had to hulk it and rip it out of the box at a carwash. 5 minutes later you could have roasted marshmellows for an hour

Troll!

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Really who are u bro since u started its been dumb post after dumb post ...

Wake up !

i had two tens on 1500w sealed, and one caught on fire i had to hulk it and rip it out of the box at a carwash. 5 minutes later you could have roasted marshmellows for an hour
I Lol'd

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

Troll! 

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Wake up !
He's serious man. :/

Troll! 

Wake up !
I really don't understand what you mean by dumb post.

I've been trying to be a high-quality member here at this forum.. Just because I'm new to car audio doesn't mean I have stupid posts.

I really don't understand what you mean by dumb post.
I've been trying to be a high-quality member here at this forum.. Just because I'm new to car audio doesn't mean I have stupid posts.
Come on man I'm not bashing ya.. Don't get upset I'm just talking smack .. But 1,500 to a cvr lol come on even you know that's a DUMB question ... I hope ..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.