Digital Designs 9915z Blue Carbon SPL Beast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chromecity
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Digital Designs Z3 or 9915z 15" Subwoofer

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Up for sale is my Digital Designs z series 15", dual 1.5, in great condition. Stiff as new, Platinum

blue carbon fiber cone (extra $750 option). Bought this sub, hardly got to use it. My wife totaled

my truck so I need to get some money together for a new ride.

Price:

$1000 FIRM shipped in the 48... This sub is close to $4000 new with carbon options now.

NO TRADES. Sub is boxed up and ready to go shipped within 24 hours.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

FEDEX with tracking. Come get a deal!

Item Pictures:

ddz2.jpg

ddz.jpg

ddz1-1.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...