BC3500 in protect....

1 ohm... i dont like wiring amps down crazy low
hmmmm....your box doesn't look like its made to be super efficient...

ummm. have you tried start the gain down low on the amp. and rolling it up and seeing when it goes into protect?

By the way. Be careful. Sending it into protect too much might pop something on the output (happened to me)

It could still be many many things a sub ground issue rca issue I mean a ton
FML...... i dont understand. it was playing really low volume and gain for a couple seconds then just protected and stayed in it.

hmmmm....your box doesn't look like its made to be super efficient...
ummm. have you tried start the gain down low on the amp. and rolling it up and seeing when it goes into protect?

By the way. Be careful. Sending it into protect too much might pop something on the output (happened to me)
it was at low vol when it protected.

**** dude! That's the one you just scooped?? I'd try just one sub and see. If that isn't it.. Ugh... Maybe a battery feeding power back?
what do you mean?

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

**** dude! That's the one you just scooped?? I'd try just one sub and see. If that isn't it.. Ugh... Maybe a battery feeding power back?
what do you mean?

Unplug rcas and speaker wires turn amp on and see if its still stuck if so unplug the battery power wire to amp leave ground and remote turn deck on let caps discharge then plug power wire back up and nothing else see if its came out of protect if not it needs serviced.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.