Recone my Subs

Participant count
  • Participants list

Heel4lyfe
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
home
Picking up 2 blown SA 12d2's from a buddy of mine with hopes of getting the SPL recones from Jacob to create some beasts. Only problem is I have never done a recone or do I have enough time to try to and learn how to do one. Of course I will pay for labor and shipping just want to see who's out there and willing to help!

youtube is my friend, not very hard with drop in. there are a lot of videos. some ca glue and cloths pins //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

youtube is my friend, not very hard with drop in. there are a lot of videos. some ca glue and cloths pins //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I think these will be drop in's not really sure until I get the email back form Jacob

They are rather easy....if you are close by I can teach you how to do it on one and help you with the second.
I wish... I'm in NC... what glue do you guys suggest?

I would go with rabbit im more like you and have only dabbled and played with 2 recones lol. But youtube was my friend. and a little solder goes a long way.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.