Sign in to follow this  
jammin304

iPhone or Galaxy S?

Which phone.  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which phone.

You should add a poll.

I vote S3.

Edit: You may want to ask a mod to move this, tho.. This is more of a T-dome thread, not Car Audio General Discussion.

80prs

SoundQubed 6.5 Pro's DD T2 Tweeters / new 4 Chan coming / new subs coming / DC Audio 5.0K

Singer 310 6 phase 2 runs of Monster Cable 1/0 / Exide g78 AGM under hood and XS D3100 in rear

Plenty of deadener. CCF and fiberglass insulation in doors... thanks to the advice of keep_hope_alive they sound AWESOME! :-)

iphone 5s in july, i think the s4 is coming out shortly before.

Head Unit: Pioneer avh-4300dvd,

Front Stage: Ascendant Audio 6.75", Massive Audio 28mm tweeters

Rear Fill: Massive Audio CK6-3 6x9 Woofers

Amps: PPI Phantom P900.4, Sundown Audio SAZ-2500D

Sub: RE Audio XXX 12" 2.25^3 Tuned to 32

They sell Kicker at Wal-Mart now. That's saying a lot..

It's official there's a poll set for which is the better phone the iPhone or the galaxy s! Can't decide which one but all iPhone users say chose iPhone and all galaxy s users say get that lol what do you all think?

Galaxy sucks the most dick of any phone I've ever used. Rather have a Wal mart flip phone

:spam:

REFS alot

Galaxy sucks the most dick of any phone I've ever used. Rather have a Wal mart flip phone

Which one did you have? They've stepped up with the 3.

80prs

SoundQubed 6.5 Pro's DD T2 Tweeters / new 4 Chan coming / new subs coming / DC Audio 5.0K

Singer 310 6 phase 2 runs of Monster Cable 1/0 / Exide g78 AGM under hood and XS D3100 in rear

Plenty of deadener. CCF and fiberglass insulation in doors... thanks to the advice of keep_hope_alive they sound AWESOME! :-)

Yea I know like 4 people with the 3 and they all said there never getting another phone but that's what every iPhone user in America says about there phone lol I've been leaning towards the iPhone. Always had a droid system and looking forward to something different. People say the iPhone apps alone are worth it.

The galaxy 3? Why don't you like it?

Yea I know like 4 people with the 3 and they all said there never getting another phone but that's what every iPhone user in America says about there phone lol I've been leaning towards the iPhone. Always had a droid system and looking forward to something different. People say the iPhone apps alone are worth it.

I've met more unhappy Iphone users than android users in general. Just sayin.

80prs

itunes is what kills the iphone for me

if you want to remove anything you need to use itunes

alot of restrictions on the iphone if you want customize your phone.

with an android you can easily change the look of your phone with a custom rom and have way more access to your files

CDT ES comp

Eclipse EA4200 amp on highs

TC Sounds LMS-r 12"

nine.1:woot:

iPhone if you want something that will do its job. Droid if you want to tinker with your files.

@jammin304 ; @av83 ; I'm talking about the S3. I never owned it but my mom dad and girlfriend all have it so I've played on them enough. The keyboard is terrible, the screen is so big that I always accidentally push buttons when I don't mean too, the Internet is laggy. Those are my main problems with it but those three things are biggys for me. All 3 of them are happy with it so I guess it's just me. I would've snapped it in half if I owned it personally

REFS alot

I have a jailbroken iPhone 5. It's the best of both worlds. I've had android phones before and this is my favorite phone so far.

141.8 DB @ 36Hz

With that being said I've been through bout 4 smartphones (3 different model androids) and the IPhone 4S is the best phone I've ever owned hands down.

REFS alot

Finally time to upgrade phones what do you all think between these 2?

iPhone will let you connect via usb cable to basically any head unit. Only some support Android. I have a Windows Phone (Lumia 920) but of those two I would say go with the iPhone. I even got a new iPod touch after getting rid of my iPhone 4s so I could still use it for music (paid Spotify membership, any song I want in 320kbps).

I'm not big into tinkering with my phone its mainly there for communication and to keep me occupied haha that's why I am leaning toward iPhone bc all the **** it can do but I also want something reliable and I can't say that the iPhone is more reliable than the galaxy I see people with iPhones have little problems such as black screens, sound problem, etc. that can be fixed fast and easily by taking it to the store but I'd rather not have a problem in the first place but I've never owned an iPhones this is just what I've personally seen im sure there's plenty iPhones that haven't had a single problem out there

Note 2 lol not even close. Better battery and quad core

Yea I heard that was the best hands down but wish it was more compact!

Love mine and the size isn't that bad I really like it. No straining full keyboard and the s pen is sick

iPhone will let you connect via usb cable to basically any head unit. Only some support Android. I have a Windows Phone (Lumia 920) but of those two I would say go with the iPhone. I even got a new iPod touch after getting rid of my iPhone 4s so I could still use it for music (paid Spotify membership, any song I want in 320kbps).

Yea that was my next big thing to mention was how easily the iPhone could connect to any head unit that's a big plus!

Love mine and the size isn't that bad I really like it. No straining full keyboard and the s pen is sick

Might need to add the note 2 to the poll! Haha

[quote name='Dtrom']@jammin304 ; @av83 ; I'm talking about the S3. I never owned it but my mom dad and girlfriend all have it so I've played on them enough. The keyboard is terrible, the screen is so big that I always accidentally push buttons when I don't mean too, the Internet is laggy. Those are my main problems with it but those three things are biggys for me. All 3 of them are happy with it so I guess it's just me. I would've snapped it in half if I owned it personally[/QUOTE]

laggy net is the provider or wifi. Mines blazing fast on 4g, tho. The keyboard seems fine to me, I use Swype without a single issue. And the screens too big? lol, are you serious? Never heard a person ever say that about their cell.

I'm not a galaxy nut hugger, either. I've only had mine a few weeks. But these issues are all foreign to me. This phone is wicked.

80prs

Haha 2 really good phones this is making me more confused than before. My mom has the galaxy and my girlfriend the iPhone I need to steal each phone for a day and see what each is really talking about!

Get the Huawei Ascend Mate 6.1 or S3

iPhone suck dick , only can but what Apple offers.

I listen to music while I watch TV because I like to party

tumblr_m1gl0lU0XN1rsubzmo1_400.jpg

If you want to be restricted in what you can do with your phone, waste your money on the non-innovative Apple. However, if you want a power house phone that has a massive library of FREE apps than Android hands down. For every single app on itunes that charges you $$, there are multiple equivalents for Android that are FREE... Gtunes for Android is 100% free and has a pretty massive library of free music as well.... Ive got the S2 and will upgrade to the next Galaxy or the Note when my contract is up. Ill NEVER buy or own an apple product.

Create a free account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this