iPhone or Galaxy S?

Which phone.

• Total voters
You should add a poll.

I vote S3.

Edit: You may want to ask a mod to move this, tho.. This is more of a T-dome thread, not Car Audio General Discussion.

It's official there's a poll set for which is the better phone the iPhone or the galaxy s! Can't decide which one but all iPhone users say chose iPhone and all galaxy s users say get that lol what do you all think?

Yea I know like 4 people with the 3 and they all said there never getting another phone but that's what every iPhone user in America says about there phone lol I've been leaning towards the iPhone. Always had a droid system and looking forward to something different. People say the iPhone apps alone are worth it.

Yea I know like 4 people with the 3 and they all said there never getting another phone but that's what every iPhone user in America says about there phone lol I've been leaning towards the iPhone. Always had a droid system and looking forward to something different. People say the iPhone apps alone are worth it.
I've met more unhappy Iphone users than android users in general. Just sayin.

itunes is what kills the iphone for me

if you want to remove anything you need to use itunes

alot of restrictions on the iphone if you want customize your phone.

with an android you can easily change the look of your phone with a custom rom and have way more access to your files

@jammin304 ; @av83 ; I'm talking about the S3. I never owned it but my mom dad and girlfriend all have it so I've played on them enough. The keyboard is terrible, the screen is so big that I always accidentally push buttons when I don't mean too, the Internet is laggy. Those are my main problems with it but those three things are biggys for me. All 3 of them are happy with it so I guess it's just me. I would've snapped it in half if I owned it personally

With that being said I've been through bout 4 smartphones (3 different model androids) and the IPhone 4S is the best phone I've ever owned hands down.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...