New car audio company - c2 audio on the rise

jasonbillnelson
10+ year member

LEAD, FOLLOW, OR GTFO!!!
La Plata, MD
C2 Audio is based out of Ohio and is going to offer 4 subwoofer lines as of now. Level 2, 3, 4, and 6. The level 2's are in production and should arrive by April. There will also be pre-sale offers available. As more info arrives, more updates will happen. Links are posted below for your information. You can friend me, like C2 Audio, and like Car Stereo Giant on facebook as we will be passing out information with the new product as we recieve it.

C2 AUDIO || Home

http://www.facebook.com/search/results.php?q=C2%20Audio&init=quick&tas=0.7738470579900234#!/pages/C2-Audio/289463094512743?fref=ts C2-'s Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/search/results.php?q=C2%20Audio&init=quick&tas=0.7738470579900234#!/carstereogiant?fref=ts Car Stereo Giants Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/search/results.php?q=C2%20Audio&init=quick&tas=0.7738470579900234#!/jason.nelson.7393 My Facebook

I can answer questions as they come in but will primarily be watching facebook. I will check back here a few times a week.

Thanks for your time and I hope you are as excited for the new subs as I am!!

Why should I buy C2 over any other company? I'm not trying to be critical, I just want to know what sets C2 apart.

Why should I buy C2 over any other company? I'm not trying to be critical, I just want to know what sets C2 apart.
Fair Question. I run a single Sundown SA-10 in my Nitro. The Level 2 series is designed to compete with the SA series. They are 600 RMS and have an XMAX at 28 mm 14 +/-. The creator of the company sells sundown audio and runs it in his vehicle. He wants to make a sub on the same or **** close to it's level at an even more affordable price. The creator of the company has over 20 years of experience with car audio ranging from sales, research and development, building, etc. Basically it's up to you if you want to take the chance to try the sub line. I know I did plenty of research before I chose my SA-10 and when this new line comes out, I'm going to give it a shot.

Unique. I wanna see said lvl 6
Don't have pictures of level 6 at this time as parts are still being worked out. As soon as I get anything they will be posted. Current level 2 pictures are on the C2 Facebook and website. I also just posted the Level 3 Picture on my facebook a little while ago with specs.

Fair Question. I run a single Sundown SA-10 in my Nitro. The Level 2 series is designed to compete with the SA series. They are 600 RMS and have an XMAX at 28 mm 14 +/-. The creator of the company sells sundown audio and runs it in his vehicle. He wants to make a sub on the same or **** close to it's level at an even more affordable price. The creator of the company has over 20 years of experience with car audio ranging from sales, research and development, building, etc. Basically it's up to you if you want to take the chance to try the sub line. I know I did plenty of research before I chose my SA-10 and when this new line comes out, I'm going to give it a shot.
Well, if that's the case, I hope they perform well. I'm interested to see how well these things are made, the pictures look nice AF, I actually really like the raw driver look and if C2 does decide to brand their woofers i'd keep that dustcap logo pretty minimal.

Well, if that's the case, I hope they perform well. I'm interested to see how well these things are made, the pictures look nice AF, I actually really like the raw driver look and if C2 does decide to brand their woofers i'd keep that dustcap logo pretty minimal.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/photo.php?v=415664665191231

That is the video of the Level 2 taking 800 watts. Don't forget to like the C2 Audio and Car Stereo Giant Facebook pages for updates. I do alot of promoting for them and this video is one that isn't on their page, just mine.

level 4 looks promising.....especially for the price
parts for the level 4 are slated to arrive in the next 3 weeks, then build up, testing and final adjustments will happen. Once recieved I will post a video on my facebook as well and then paste the link on here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.