Advice on HU power 6x9

If he ever plans on amping them Neo then I'd suggest some of which you posted. But he's using a h/u that puts out
Ehh fair enough and apparently I skimmed right over the factory radio part.

OP, you'd probably see more gains just from amplifying your speakers rather than replacing them. Try that first, then revisit replacing your 6x9s

I think he should go with the Lanzar off of the HU power, and get funds up to do a very nice install for amped speakers,and a single sub set up,and not waste money on good expensive quality speakers that will more than likely get clipped to death from distortion.Keep it simple I say, till you get the funds for a entry level set up.I think you will be surprised what the Lanzars can produce for you for your money.Just my 2cents

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

The HU us likley 12-15 x 4 at best so yes, using an amp will be hugely beneficial, night and day. The HU us not going to drive a sub to any...
i have a 15 already for the lows ita a little over kill for a crew cab but I like it and I was hoping it would sound better and louder than my old...
I always leave approx 6" or so for that very reason, in case I decide to swapp an amp if needed,or wanting too.RCAs ect. I deff do the extra 6-8"...
Honestly, beyond what you need. It will do the trick for sure, but it is excessive. Not a bad thing, just more than you will ever need. No need...
i would not worry about the tweeters. They will never see anything above 20 watts before your ears bleed. your options with 4 channels would be...

About this thread

duckfart

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
duckfart
Long Beach, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date