Audioque / Soundqubed name change

SourDeez
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Fuqy u
So, call me what you want, but I was always out of the loop on audioque.

What made them change their name? I watched it sort of gradually but was there some sort of legal issue or something?

It looks as if I get one of their last AQ branded amps, a day or so after i ordered they now have them with their new cube logo. Kinda happy I got the old one, I like the AQ logo

And is DD phasing them selves out of the picture?

There was a legal situation with the Audioque name and trademarks. So they changed their name.

DD is not being phased out. They had a large decline do to employment alterations that were made and they are still trying to come back from that.

From what I've read, it was changed due to a law suit brought on by AudioQuest, a high-end cable manufacturer in the home audio industry, claiming that the name AudioQue infringed on the trademark they had on their brand name.

From what I've read, it was changed due to a law suit brought on by AudioQuest, a high-end cable manufacturer in the home audio industry, claiming that the name AudioQue infringed on the trademark they had on their brand name.
Correct.

that new name ***** and logo does too.. it almost makes the brand look cheap and cheesy to me. Audioque just sounds and fits right.. the logo was awsome also

It is cheap so seems to fit to me.
Its just the same exact **** as any other korea boards..The logo or name changes nothing

I agree though, Audioque was a boss name. Soundqubed is meh.

Its just the same exact **** as any other korea boards..The logo or name changes nothing
I agree though, Audioque was a boss name. Soundqubed is meh.
Oh get mad elsewhere why do people buy their subs cause their cheap argue that not cheap like ap geesh people

Oh get mad elsewhere why do people buy their subs cause their cheap argue that not cheap like ap geesh people
The subwoofer build quality is on the cheap side, but I think many would argue that the amps are quite good regardless of price.

Comparing AQ to AP? You must be high

GTFO sundown nuthugger. Someones mad that he over paid for the same korean shit

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.