New Sundown SA 12 Need amp and box advice

FrankTheTank

First time poster, long time viewer here. Just got a SA-12 D2 and I am looking for an amp to power it. I was looking at the SAZ 1000D and wanted some thoughts on it. I'm open to other suggestions, new or used.

I also am looking for a ported box and wanted to know where I can find one with Sundown's specs 1.5 cu ft at 35hz. Or any members here who can custom build one?

Any and all feedback is appreciated!

Get the SAZ-1200D

CIMG6636.JPG

SAZ-1200D Prototype

If you are looking for something less expensive check out the APSM 1300, can be had for ~$1000 and wired to 1 ohm will push about 1000watts rms to the SA12. Thats my currenty setup in a 1.5ft^3 with dual 3" aero ports... It gets loud and low I am pretty happy. You can also order the innon 1500 off ebay which is apparently a rebranded audio pipe for a bit less. I have read some good reviews.

Mono Car Stereo Amplifier Audio Amp 3000 Watt w Remote Control | eBay

If you are looking for something less expensive check out the APSM 1300, can be had for ~$1000 and wired to 1 ohm will push about 1000watts rms to the SA12. Thats my currenty setup in a 1.5ft^3 with dual 3" aero ports... It gets loud and low I am pretty happy. You can also order the innon 1500 off ebay which is apparently a rebranded audio pipe for a bit less. I have read some good reviews.
Mono Car Stereo Amplifier Audio Amp 3000 Watt w Remote Control | eBay
like i said above for 160 bucks the audioque 1200 is alot better amp than those u mentioned

Hey Nasty I didn't see one for $160, do you have a link? But I do see a Audioque 1200.1 for $76 on ebay....just have to wait a week as theres no buy now. I'll look to see if theres anyone on this forum selling one in the classifieds.

If I can get the AQ 1200 for under 200 I'll grab one. Otherwise I'll probably get the saz 1000D or wait for the saz 1200D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.