One more HU comparison

Participant count
  • Participants list
No input? Well I'm having some issues with my JVC HU and figured I would swap it while I can for a different one. I'm not too impressed with some of the double din units I've seen (non touchscreen) so I guess I will get a single din since there is more options. The price of the Kenwood is the same as what I paid for the JVC so it would be an even swap where as the Alpine would be $30 more. Both look like quality units, the Alpine has bluetooth which I really wouldn't use that much, but it's nice to have I guess. Another main difference is the preamp voltage, the variable button colors you can change to match factory lighting which I really like, and included wireless remote. So I think I will go with the Kenwood this time.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.