wtb 6.5 components any morel dealers or team members

Are you dead set on morel?
Legit morel dealers can't sell online also.
no, but i want sq and i am set on an actual good price.. hybrid, mille, something sq.. do you know a dealer.. i wouldnt realy consider what i am looking for as online more like over the phone with a brick and mortar store that is doing cost plus10-15% or a team member who just doesnt care or wants to get stuff out there or used and half off ultra premium... any advice

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

thanx for reply hope to get more

no, but i want sq and i am set on an actual good price.. hybrid, mille, something sq.. do you know a dealer.. i wouldnt realy consider what i am looking for as online more like over the phone with a brick and mortar store that is doing cost plus10-15% or a team member who just doesnt care or wants to get stuff out there or used and half off ultra premium... any advice 

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

thanx for reply hope to get more
Is infinity kappa perfect good for u???

Got a like new in box set of 6.5 comps. Lemme know if j like infinity

If you want speakers on the level of Morel quality you have some options from me and other vendors here, CDT Audio, Diamond Audio, JBL, Infinity, DLS, PHD, etc. I'm not aware of any Morel dealers on the forums. Morel is very serious about their dealer network and keeping sales of new product off the Internet.

My recommendation is something from the ES Gold line by CDT Audio, or the Diamond SXP65a components.

i dont really consider this a search for an online purchase more of a search for the person with two pairs of some high end used or a brick and mortar that is willing to deal (10 - 15% over cost) over the phone and then ship.. but online is not off the table.. just missed a set of hybrids and i am at no loss for dealers who are willing to charge a normal amount for a product.. probably wont get a good deal till tax return money is spent.. also replies and suggestions with out prices dont help... still looking please make offers want 150rms or more 6.5

ok i can sell you a nice set of components for the front and rears ,but i need to know how much power you wanna run to them ,i am a cdt and dls dealer here on the forums and there is a few other dealers for other products as well .but you still have not stated power ratings you need or even a budget to consider

ok i can sell you a nice set of components for the front and rears ,but i need to know how much power you wanna run to them ,i am a cdt and dls dealer here on the forums and there is a few other dealers for other products as well .but you still have not stated power ratings you need or even a budget to consider
150rms... price doesnt matter if its a true deal...kinda want prem or ultra prem dls i checked and they dont make anything i want and i am not a cdt fan... u deal for anybody else, or just have a connect, hat? scan? audison

your not gonna find any online dealers for any of those brands ,i do for a few other companies as well including mmats, dc ,american bass,and arc audio ,and a few others too.

your not gonna find any online dealers for any of those brands ,i do for a few other companies as well including mmats, dc ,american bass,and arc audio ,and a few others too.
i have some interest in arc black? but are they 6 or 6.5? i think they are called 6 but i am hoping thats just a name and really its 6.5... got a used 4000se u wanna sell? no way i could afford new..but back to the comps.. hit me up..i ask about morels .. u know the blacks kinda remind me of them

i dont really consider this a search for an online purchase more of a search for the person with two pairs of some high end used or a brick and mortar that is willing to deal (10 - 15% over cost) over the phone and then ship.. but online is not off the table.. i am at no loss for dealers who are willing to charge a normal amount for a product.. probably wont get a good deal till tax season is over.. . still looking please make offers want 150rms or more 6.5

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

D?ch thu?t Ph?m L? Gia úp cho b?n, chúc b?n cu?i nam bán d?t hÃ*ng.Chúng tôi chuyên d?ch thu?t các ngôn ng? Nh?t, Thái Lan, Séc, Campuchia, Th? Nhi K?..
what..this isnt english

i have some interest in arc black? but are they 6 or 6.5? i think they are called 6 but i am hoping thats just a name and really its 6.5... got a used 4000se u wanna sell? no way i could afford new..but back to the comps.. hit me up..i ask about morels .. u know the blacks kinda remind me of them
send me a pm tomorrow about the components and amp ,i'll see what i can do for you ,might be surprised

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.