big 3 or better battery?

Both! but if not both you would be ok with the stock electrical and having a larger reserve with a better battery. With the larger reserve your amp should run better and you should be able to hit more power hungry notes better, like those awesome lows. When i started my newest system, i just had stock electrical, 4 gauge ofc front to back, little wet cell bat under the hood, and the wet cell bat from my car that blew up, running an aq1200 and hdc3 15 wired at 1 ohm......it was good but lacked in long bass note output. when i upgraded to a kinetic hc2400 in the back i noticed a great improvement with those long bass notes. the big 3 just helps keep up the re-charge as you dis-charge, so it will be fine until u can or want to do the big 3 with just a better agm bat.

Good Luck tho

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.