NIB Clifford Intelliguard 300. Never Installed Old School USA made. Trades!

Participant count
  • Participant list

RANDY P
10+ year member

Arizona
BNIB Clifford IG 300. Has good MRS single stage sensor, door lock outputs, two channel out, starter disable, auto arm, install and programming manual in box. Unit was made late 80's Era Clifford- not Chinese alarm.

Opened to verify conditon is still OK (stored for years). Perfect. Everything complete, and all items right down to Clifford window stickers inside.

Perfect for the Old School project you are working on.

Will take interesting trades for car audio or weird stuff car related.

I want ADS PQ.20.2 (I WILL Give cash, of course) or Old school equipment primarily Fosgate amps. Flexible. Bought two but realized I only will need ONE for my next project.

What do you have? Cash in the $60's will get it mailed to you.

I'm flexible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Send me your paypal info if the subs do not interest you. I'll trade you cash money for it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Bleh...no pics of that one, just my usacoustics. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Correct it's on EBAY right now.

I like the amp trade idea.

Anyone wants the alarm, paypal me randy.pizarro at gmail.com at the starting bid plus shipping, just want it gone.- chances are pretty good only one guy is gonna bid on it anyhow. Just the way it is.

Once Paypal rec'd I'll yank the ad get it out Mon.

Only caveat- it won't go out till Mon. 2/4/2013 in the AM- on my way to San Diego for biz.

I'll modify the ad with "RESON" in the description to show proof it's me selling it.

Thanks for your patience guys- got a lil sidetracked with my 89 Silverado throwing me for a loop- **** PDL switch failed funny and had me chasing my tail for hours, otherwise would've responded faster.

PS if anyone else out there is thinking about buying it, first person to post here AND pay gets dibs..

Sounds good, thanks! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Tell San Diego to stay classy for me :p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.