Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownVanMan
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Item(s) for Sale:

1 amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

amp is in good shape. one scratch thats noticable but not to bad. has a make shift bass know that the PO made and i havent used. have orignal box if wanted as well.

Price: 150 shipped without orignal box, otherwise 130 plus actual shipping with orignal box.

Phoenix Gold V8001 (pg-v8001) 1600W Max, Class D Monoblock

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Look above

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

phoenix gold ryval Photos by theguys_rockcrawlin_muddin | Photobucket

Item(s) for Sale:
1 amp

Item(s) Description/Condition:

amp is in good shape. one scratch thats noticable but not to bad. has a make shift bass know that the PO made and i havent used. have orignal box if wanted as well.

Price: 150 shipped without orignal box, otherwise 130 plus actual shipping with orignal box.

Phoenix Gold V8001 (pg-v8001) 1600W Max, Class D Monoblock

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Look above

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

phoenix gold ryval Photos by theguys_rockcrawlin_muddin | Photobucket
What color are the LED's? Blue?

Lpl? It's just a gain pot from radio shack or something. No idea, he says it works.
Phoenix gold has their own bass knobs...its call a lpl44...that's what that one looks like...not radio shack part.

Thanks for the dislike...especially since you don't know what you have.

Wanna sell it separately? I need one for my 800.1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...