Price:

$25 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On me

Item Pictures:

IMG_1652.jpg

IMG_1654.jpg

IMG_1653.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I have heard the 4 ohm version in a friends mustang convertible. These were ones he bought by mistake instead of the 4 ohm models. They sound decent for what they are. Some decent midbass. I bet the 6.5's are even better. The build quality isn't too shabby either. I really like the frames they use. Not the pressed steel frames like you usually see. I wouldn't hesitate to try them. Especially for the price. As for how high they play. I don't know I didn't have a lot of time in his car. But like I said they are good for the price.

I have heard the 4 ohm version in a friends mustang convertible. These were ones he bought by mistake instead of the 4 ohm models. They sound decent for what they are. Some decent midbass. I bet the 6.5's are even better. The build quality isn't too shabby either. I really like the frames they use. Not the pressed steel frames like you usually see. I wouldn't hesitate to try them. Especially for the price. As for how high they play. I don't know I didn't have a lot of time in his car. But like I said they are good for the price.
Alright. Thanks man! Good Luck with your sale!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.