PHD and their Dealer Network

I understand doing this, but again I wish you would have called me before you did something like this...
Sorry, but it wasn't up to you, I was asked to do this by Mike. It is also on DIYMA too...nobody asked me there either. Your reply is something that could have been said in PM's, but if this is a problem, then it is true, we have much to discuss. But only with Mike too on a conference call. That way we are all on the same page.

From here on out, if you have any questions, I would say talk to Mike first sir. But this has nothing to do with your vendorship here or anything else. It is merely to bring in a notice that we have a dealer network that is ever expanding. And due to that, your patrons should know who is in their area. It is good business that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was checking my messages and came across this.

I just wanted to say how happy I am to be dealing with @ge_off_me ; and have him as my CA.com rep. He has been a great friend and has given me so many pionters that I have used to improve my system. I always buy online whenever possible and love that he is at my disposal for all my needs.

A warm welcome to phd! It's exciting to have a new (and hopefully better) company to cater to our needs here. Might I suggest that phd try making a better all-in-one source unit than those currently avaliable via alpine, boss, pioneer, kenwood, and jvc. Please convey that message at the next board meeting. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I will be running your AF drivers (3 way active front) on a mcintosh source (old school mx4000+mda4k) and amps. I will be using an arc audio analog processor, which I hope will preserve the fidelity of the signal to the drivers. I hold the Europeans to a very high standard as I work some very nice French gentleman in my lab (some of the smartest men I have ever met), it's refreshing to see something that is at least assembled in Europe. I hope this US introduction spurs the ecomony over there, as times have been rough. I will be writing a review on diyma for those interested!

I was checking my messages and came across this.
I just wanted to say how happy I am to be dealing with @ge_off_me ; and have him as my CA.com rep. He has been a great friend and has given me so many pionters that I have used to improve my system. I always buy online whenever possible and love that he is at my disposal for all my needs.

A warm welcome to phd! It's exciting to have a new (and hopefully better) company to cater to our needs here. Might I suggest that phd try making a better all-in-one source unit than those currently avaliable via alpine, boss, pioneer, kenwood, and jvc. Please convey that message at the next board meeting. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I will be running your AF drivers (3 way active front) on a mcintosh source (old school mx4000+mda4k) and amps. I will be using an arc audio analog processor, which I hope will preserve the fidelity of the signal to the drivers. I hold the Europeans to a very high standard as I work some very nice French gentleman in my lab (some of the smartest men I have ever met), it's refreshing to see something that is at least assembled in Europe. I hope this US introduction spurs the ecomony over there, as times have been rough. I will be writing a review on diyma for those interested!
Finally ditching the Focals, I see? And nice to see you back here. I was getting worried...

I look forward to seeing PHD's emergence in the states and hope ca.com gets the honor of helping usher it in. Geoff and BnR, hope you both do extremely well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally ditching the Focals, I see? And nice to see you back here. I was getting worried...
I am not back just needed to make a quick comment, unfortunately. But it's good to see you too.

The focals were replaced by Hat's a few months ago. These Phd's are going in the chrysler 300, which should be an intersting acoustic environment!

I am not back just needed to make a quick comment, unfortunately. But it's good to see you too.
The focals were replaced by Hat's a few months ago. These Phd's are going in the chrysler 300, which should be an intersting acoustic environment!
nice to hear from ya, bud. even if it's just for a sec, lol.

how do dealer networks work?
It won't matter for you because you can still buy from me lol.

Right now I'm pretty sure I have Oh, PA, and WV locked down until vendors get into the other states. I might also try for Michigan.

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 AM ----------

Working on some things with the system but, I will be running some of these soon.
If you would, pm me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.