Image Dynamics CXS62 V.2 Component System for sale

cd6551
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Corydon, IN
Item(s) for Sale: Image Dynamics CXS62 V.2

Item(s) Description/Condition: These are amazing sounding speakers. I have used them for about 8 months now I would guess, but they were bought brand new. I would keep them, but the 3-way bug has gotten to me again. I would rate them a 9/10 because of the used status. The only thing I may not have is the hardware for the tweeters but I will look around. I will throw in the PVC end caps that you see in the pics for free. The second midbass driver is under a door panel at the moment. I assure you it is mint.

Price: $190 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: free

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Bump it up

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

If the old dates on the pics are an issue I can take new ones. I didn't think about that

A jbl p180.2. At two ohms they were getting 180ish per side. The amp is also for sale...we could work out a little package deal.

Word. It's gonna be Wednesday before I can do it. I'm goin through a divorce and things are a little jacked up atm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.