Interior Panels Rattling....

Participant count
  • Participant list

Trevor28139
10+ year member

Just got the new amps and new subs in and it is doing low 50's now. Trying to track down the panels that are rattling inside and the more i find that are rattling the more i realize that every single one is rattling. Is there a trick to curing that OTHER than shooting drywall screws into the panels to better secure them in place, id like to keep the truck semi stock looking.

I didnt read that link but ive used wide weatherstripping in the past on the back of panels. also spray foam has been used with good results in some locals vehicles. Also see your in the NC area. By chance gonna go to the NCSC car meets meet this sunday in York, SC?

I didnt read that link but ive used wide weatherstripping in the past on the back of panels. also spray foam has been used with good results in some locals vehicles. Also see your in the NC area. By chance gonna go to the NCSC car meets meet this sunday in York, SC?
i had not planned on it, but that was because i didnt know about it. details?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.