old dog looking for a new trick

Sundown sa12 for that power. I have a custom hdc3 12 that would work if you built the right box for it and you could add more power later

I am wanting to go to a 1 sub setup. I have ran 2 10s forever. Looking to go to maybe a 12. Rap and classic rock are my music of choice. I will be pushing this sub with a Kicker ZX750.1. Please help. I was told this forum even worth going to.
Sundown Audio SA-12 600 watt sub woofer

Sub Woofers - SoundSolutionsAudio - GCON - SSA STORE

Flatlyne-12 D4 Incriminator Audio 12" 750W Dual 4-Ohm Flatlyne Series

Street Duty SDC2.5-12-D4 Subwoofer

Obsidian Car Audio

DC Audio - Level 2

X12 - Fi Car Audio Store

DD Audio: Mobile Audio | Woofers | 1500 Series | DD Audio

My personal pick of the bunch would be the Obsidian Audio, amazing woofers for the price.

If price isn't an issue, I'd go with the flatlyne, it has a very flat BL curve (hence "flatlyne) and should sound very nice.

look into a psi platform 2 they are sq oriented and build like rocks compared to what you would spend on a similar subwoofer

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

look into a psi platform 2 they are sq oriented and build like rocks compared to what you would spend on a similar subwoofer

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.