Southeast Region Thoughts on an event in Chattanooga, Tn

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA

Thumpersplbassx
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Here
I've lived in this area for a long time now. It seems to me the car audio scene had died. The local shops don't really do any sound offs, crank it, or even try to get Meca, Iasca, or even Db Drag events anymore. If I could talk with a couple of the directors, and/or head judges on this would it help? I'm trying to get this area back into the car audio groove. How big would this go or would it be a disaster? Lets hear thoughts, comments, and suggestions on this.

[quote name='Thumpersplbassx']I've lived in this area for a long time now. It seems to me the car audio scene had died. The local shops don't really do any sound offs, crank it, or even try to get Meca, Iasca, or even Db Drag events anymore. If I could talk with a couple of the directors, and/or head judges on this would it help? I'm trying to get this area back into the car audio groove. How big would this go or would it be a disaster? Lets hear thoughts, comments, and suggestions on this.[/QUOTE]

there is a new org in KY thats is growing pretty well, its called FCBC. its only been going for couple years now. i compete in it myself. @sirsavealot; ...... <---he is the owner of the org.

Thanks guys for the info. Every local dealer has dropped their memberships and just found that out the other day. I've talked to Steve stern about doing an event myself. I'd need location, local sponcers, and about $600 for the trophies, score sheets, and what not. This is still up in the air for now.

Thanks guys for the info. Every local dealer has dropped their memberships and just found that out the other day. I've talked to Steve stern about doing an event myself. I'd need location, local sponcers, and about $600 for the trophies, score sheets, and what not. This is still up in the air for now.
You find a spot and a sponsor or team sponsor and we could have a FCBC show down there without the 600 dollar fee.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.