Okay help me out bros

Mikey_Rocks_
10+ year member

So bottom line is i would like to know what subs will hit better "harder/louder" than a JL w7. There is a girl that i like and this kid that likes her has W7's and she loves bass. All i have is p2's.......... It may sound silly but i don't want to be bested by him. Only people that know what they are speaking on

Just tell her "he may have a W7 , but I have a W 8 1/2" . LOL " . Honestly, post more info up for these guys and they will set you up correct. Very knowledgeable people here .

$2000 is a great start..

How old are you op? Just curious.

$2000 will get you pretty loud in that Bonneville. How much space can you give up and can you build an enclosure or set any of this stuff up yourself?

I'm willing to fill that trunk up. I don't need any space for anything else in it and does 18 cubic feet sound about right as the trunk space and i'm 19 lol. I'm competetive. Nobody wants to be bested by a guy that likes their girl.

Just a thought... but by the time you assemble and spend all this money on this massive stereo system to impress this girl... whats to say she hasnt already ditched you to fuck this other guy???

Anybody think 2 RE XXX would hit harder than 2 w7's??

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 AM ----------

Lol good point but i don't thinks so

i do...

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

if you just want to "hit hard" you can get some 12 inch subs for around 250 each... add a $500 amp and $500 in isntall and you're set

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.