1 18" TC Sounds 5200/4hp Honeycomb Cone, High roll Sorround and QCA Assemblie *Pics**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeuslicious
5,000+ posts

<< 28hz feels good
SD CA
1. Product:

TC Sounds 5200/4hp Honeycomb Cone, High roll Sorround and Removable Assemblie

2. Specs:

18" Sub, 4" 8 layers Quad 1.4ohm &amp; FW Aluminum Coil, QCA Ring, 2 spaced TC Spiders with leads sew in, black honeycomb cone with high roll sorround

3-3500rms and way motr if you know what you're doing.

3. Description/Condition:

Mint and never Used, Another Driver Straight from my personal collection. I don't really want to sell it but I'll give it a try as I do have a few other projects that catch my eye a lil more than this.

4. Price:

I would like to get $700 Plus real shipping, If you don't like my price please source your own motor/basket/ and the OEM Soft Parts.

NO TRADES! NO TRADES! NO TRADES!

5. Pictures:

7-4.jpg

8-3.jpg

9-3.jpg

10-1.jpg

11-1.jpg

12-1.jpg

13-1.jpg

14-1.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Zues id truly a god. Everything he builds is a thing of beauty. Glws and keep up the amazing work.

Whats would rate this to take daily? 5k? Very interested, i have a D9 that id like to run to this as my 15" super heavyweight cant handle the power.

Thank you guys... Honestly I wouldn't rate ANY sub for more than 4k daily, There's a lot of thinks that you need to take in consideration whenever you do that power in a single driver, IMHO will handle the power if you know what you're doing.

Still for sale...

I have a 12" Assemblie too //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

photo41-3.jpg

photo31-4.jpg

photo21-6.jpg

photo11-7.jpg

I might buy this off you. I just bought a TC-7 and a US amps 200 so the wife's on my balls but I am a man with a paycheck and I refuse to let the wo"MAN" bring me down!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...