FS: elemental designs NINe.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

c_b_
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Item(s) for Sale: ed NINe.5

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Bought this used and it has been great to me. Just sold my suv and no need for this right now. The amp is in great shape and I have never had any problems with it. 2 minor scratch areas shown in the photos were there when I bought the amp.

RMS Power @ 12.5v : Front Channels

4 x 100 @ 4Ohm @ 0.05%THD

4 x 55 @ 8Ohm @ 0.05%THD

4 x 175 @ 2Ohm @ 0.05%THD

2 x 350 @ 4Ohm @ 0.05%THD

RMS Power (Subwoofer Channel) @ 12.5v :

1 x 250w @ 4Ohm @ 0.09%THD

1 x 450w @ 2Ohm @ 0.09%THD

1 x 600w @ 1Ohm @ 0.09%THD

Price:

$350 shipped and insured. Not interested in trades. Not desperate to let this go. If it doesn't sell for value then I'll hold on to it for some time. I'd like to have it with someone who needs it but I don't need to give it away.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I'll choose unless buyer wants something specific.

Item Pictures:

Additional Info per Elemental Designs:

0Awg Capable:Such a beast of amplifier requires a beast of a connection. The NINe.5 amplifier comes out of the boxready to fit wire as large as 0/1 eNETIC cable.

2 Stage Protection Circuit:The NINe.5 protection circuit design is unique in it’s integration isolating the front and rear channels independently from one another. If your driving one part of the amplifier too hard it’s active communication system protects the entire amplifier. The front 4 channels and 5th subwoofer channel are independently protected.

3 Level Inputs:Individual inputs for 3 channels are integrated into the NINe.5 amplifier. 2 front channels and the independent subwoofer channel.

Adaptive Input: The NINe.5 input section allows you to use inputs from 1 channel or 3 channels selectable externally right on the amplifier.

Dedicated Subwoofer Channel Crossover:The subwoofer crossover section ranges from 40Hz - 100hz @ 18dB w/ very simple toggle On/Off switch allowing you to use the onboard crossover or digital X/O from your head unit.

Easy Connections:The NINe.5 features very simple connections on all channels. Fully housed connections protect one another while increasing speed and reliability of installation.

HP/LP/BP Crossovers Included:The NINe.5 features a unique crossover to it's design. Full Low Pass / High Pass / Bandpass capability on all 4 front channels @ a 18dB slope. Ranging from 50Hz to 4KHz it gives you a fantastic range of control for the most demanding systems.

These amps are amazing man. Had one of these briefly and I regret unloading it from time to time. If the under rated 600 watts rms on the sub channel is enough for you this would make most people very happy.

Thanks for the kind words All. I'm def on the fence about letting it go because it took me forever to get my hands on such a 5 channel, I just know it will be a yr or 2 sitting on a shelf before I would get around to another worthy install.

Just so everyone know. I still have my eD NiNe.2 amp since day 1 (bought it in 2007) and it's still working like a champ. Not so great of a company for what they've done to their recent customers but the quality of their amps are good!

eD Products I've owned: Dual 13kv's subs, dual 13ov.d4 subs, eDi 6000 components, eD NiNe.2x, eD NiNe.2 ed NiNe.1.

I can vouch for this amp. He purchased this from me about 6 months ago. It was in perfect working condition with just the 2 cosmetic blemishes. I never overheated the amp or ever had to replace any of the fuses. GLWS //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/toast.gif.bc0657bf54b9ee653b6438524461341e.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...