Some of the best SQ subs ever made..?

I don't really know much about purely SQ subs...

I heard DD made some of the best SQ subs made....no?

OA15s just a reference, its the only sub I know and hear extensivily..

Let's put all the audiophile wank words aside and think of it in measurable terms. Smoother, rounder, and fuller are completely open to interpretation. Sound quality on a subwoofer refers to a wide bandwidth in which distortion is kept at a minimum. We also want to hear the notes have a natural attack and decay. This requires hearing live music so you have your own memories of what instruments actually sound like. For example, a kick drum heard in person unamplified sounds nothing like what you hear on 99% of commercially released music.

boston g5 is one of my favorite. dayton ho, jl w6, i have heard good things with the a-12, AE speakers, and basically any xbl motor subs i love ie shiva x2 (If you can find one).

Old school w6's and Focal Polyglass 13's. Loved them both... Heard the new w6's are good as well. No first hand experience with em' however.

@EpicMango; If your looking to go more SQ man let me know I have just what you need and your in CO so itll work out well...

Honeslty, I was just interested about the topic..

Honestly, the only thing I would really do is trade my OA15 abd cash for a SQL 15 that I can wire down to 1 ohm on my Aspm, but honestly, I'm very content aith my OA15....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.