mmats 4000.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

assassin1840
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
mi
Item(s) for Sale:mmats 4000.1

Item(s) Description/Condition: great condition has been only used for 3 weeks. my plans have changed and this gots to go. willing to do payment plan if needed and not to long and must do a payment plan in the trade agreement. trades maybe if a better deal on my end as i will most likely just resale it. 616-499-9898. again this is the newest version not the old.this thing is very tiny and only pulls 300 amps at full tilt!

Price:750 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:included

Item Pictures:
IMG_0263_zps1e8c115c.jpg
IMG_0264-1_zps5ddb00bc.jpg
IMG_0265-2_zpsd1215b27.jpg
IMG_0266-1_zps0d7afaa1.jpg
IMG_0267-1_zpsf9b0aba5.jpg
IMG_0268-1_zpsdd7c226e.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Last edited by a moderator:
D@mn. If I didn't have my aq I would have this!
you could always sell that amp lol. wish i could still do my build but my wife said either my new guns or my better system and i want my guns. still going to run a arc audio 2k so its all good

What up bro getting rid of it already? Good guy here GLWS!
i am going to be training as a painter and my painter says he would like for me to have my own guns and wife says its the guns or my big system. well i want my guns so this stuff has to go lol. no worries still will run one diamond maybe two of them and a arc audio 2k. i will buy another one sometime i just need the guns rather than this

i am going to be training as a painter and my painter says he would like for me to have my own guns and wife says its the guns or my big system. well i want my guns so this stuff has to go lol. no worries still will run one diamond maybe two of them and a arc audio 2k. i will buy another one sometime i just need the guns rather than this
Good deal!

775 shipped in the u.s lets get this gone

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...