Anyone know a store where I could buy 0 Guage ground wire?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Any well known stores you might know that sells that audio wire?
Not sure if you have a CarToys there,but they may have some..Id look up all car audio shops in the area.You can hit up @RAM_Designs on here, as he sells the big 3 kits,and im sure he can get it to you in a couple days,at a good price too?If you dont mind a couple of days for some good quality wire?

I need to run a new ground wire in my car and I need 0 guage wire but I don't want to buy it online. Anybody know any stores that might sell that size wire?
any caraudio shop make sure it says awg on it some shops have some ****** 0 gauge wire. i would rather save money and buy online at like

Audio Savings | Welcome to AudioSavings.com

thats a little over 2 dollars shipped a foot for monster cable 0 gauge ofc not cca cable. your going to pay twice that at a local shop

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.