Tenny altnator?

I have tried to work with them on three difference occasions with no success. I have read good things and bad things, I wanted to try em myself and see how it worked out. I have went back to Ohio Generator now though.

Very good alts! Lifetime warranty, imports, gm, ford. Dodge, and jeep are available from 200a-350a. Powder coating to any color and including glow in the dark. Plus I'm their rep along with sundown audio, audio technix, and obsidian!

too new for me to try one

And I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for....I don't see how he can charge so little for as much alternator as he's claming

here's one of his alts...bracket doesn't look good at all

IMG_20121221_154508.jpg

im more concerned with the output than looks. i havent used one of his brackets yet. but he is making one for a dual alt set up on a 2010 challenger. ill comment when i have it-

He told a gm 270a alt powder coated 260$ for an 07 Tahoe he's telling me 210 at idle and clamped 280-290 at 1800rpm idk how I feel about this company also when I called he was just like hello didn't say tenney altnators nothing didn't sound very professional

too new for me to try one
And I'm a firm believer in you get what you pay for....I don't see how he can charge so little for as much alternator as he's claming
Low overhead. He is a good guy. I know him personally. He rebuilt the alternator for my Excursion when the stock one went back. In about 12 hours he had me back on the road. Even let me drive up to his house to pick it up so I didnt have to wait or pay for shipping.

i used several of his alts, never a problem, did advertise outputs, i am also one of his dealers along with sundown, audio technix, crescendo,

I know he is working on many brakets for different cars, i even talked with him on having them made on a CNC machine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Spldecendant

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Spldecendant
Ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date