Sign in to follow this  
nbenham

03 Civic OEM speaker

I'm getting custom speakers installed in my 03 Civic and realized I no longer have the stock speaker in the front driver's side door. The installer was planning to use the OEM speaker as a spacer (by removing the cone and keeping the plastic casing).

I'm not sure what to do at this point, since the job is only half completed. This model of car is a pretty tight fit for the front speakers, otherwise I'd just do it myself.

Does anyone have a spare OEM speaker from Honda for an 03 Civic, or have any suggestions on how to space the speaker out from the door frame now that I'm without an existing speaker to supply the installer with?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By N!99
      Hi all,

My first post here. My budget for fronts is below $80 for a pair of 4 inch speakers. Assuming they are the only speakers in the car, would it make sense to buy components at that price. Is it better to go with coax? Would it make any difference in sound between components and coax? I'm really confused. Any help is appreciated.

Rear: None at the moment
      Amp: None at the moment
    • By LeoKamboj
      Hello everyone!
      I'm new to this Forum and I can see very rare Indian people posting any thread here so I hope my query would get resolved easily.
      Actually, I'm lookin for a Long-running, Power-Packed Car Audio System starting from scratch, but wiithout a Subwoofer cuz that would cost me Minimum 3000 INR alone!
      My car is Maruti Suzuki Zen Model year-2000.

I've looked a couple of Front Door 6" Coaxial Cone Speakers as well as Rear Oval speakers raging 250-400 W incl. Blaupunkt, JBL, JVC, Pioneer, and SONY.
      The ones that made me concerned are as follows:

Blaupunkt GTX 693 HP 6 x 9 Three Way Oval Speaker: Amazon.in: Electronics

Pioneer TS-A936H 6x9" 3-way Coaxial Car Speakers: Amazon.in: Electronics

Sony XS-GTF69382: Amazon.in: Electronics

SONY XS-N6950: Amazon.in: Electronics

https://www.flipkart.com/sony-mega-bass-xs-fb162e-coaxial-car-speaker/p/itmeczdx4cbdf8na?pid=CSRECZDXTGXUTYUH&srno=s_1_3&otracker=search&lid=LSTCSRECZDXTGXUTYUHWNCLC7&qH=a18120896767db39

https://www.flipkart.com/jvc-drvn-series-lineup-cs-v6938jq-coaxial-car-speaker/p/itme8vutetv7xqfj?pid=CSRE8VKPYGZVFCGT&srno=s_1_13&otracker=search&lid=LSTCSRE8VKPYGZVFCGTFFUL8W&qH=a18120896767db39

https://www.flipkart.com/pioneer-ts-a936-xiid-coaxial-car-speaker/p/itmee3jqgxqur7vp?pid=CSREE3JQVRPEJPGN&srno=s_1_23&otracker=search&lid=LSTCSREE3JQVRPEJPGN2OKPC2&qH=a18120896767db39

any more recommendations are welcomed! Pls suggest me the best Car Stereo+Speakers.
      I wanna fit 2x6" at Front doors and 2 @rear preferrably oval or any other as you may recommend. Recommend me the brands that are available in Northern Indian Region only.
      *Pls Note I'm not gonna Buy any Amplifier or Subwoofer. I want the magic of both within the speakers only with a Bassy output as well. At least, the Frequency response should be 40-22000 Hz*
      Thanks in adv.!