SS Rubicon 2500.1D - $250.00 Shipped

T.I.K.
10+ year member

F*ck it, we'll do it live
Michigan
Item(s) for Sale:

SoundStream Rubicon 2500.1D

Item(s) Description/Condition:

LNIB, bought it like new a year ago. I haven't used it, it's in perfect cosmetic and working shape.

Price:

$250.00 Shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

If you buy it, I will ship it to you.

Item Pictures:

3eIs4.jpg

x7Jrb.jpg

QlIuY.jpg

Lol I'd store that amp anyway. Decent enough to have stuffed in a closet for future!
Well, I could use the money to help pay for my box and i THINK there might be a sale on AQ750 amps soon, which is appealing to me because I can wire at 4 or 1 ohm. If this doesn't sell before the end of the week, I'm just going to keep it. Money would be nice, but I can still use this, which is why i havent really dropped the price

Well, I could use the money to help pay for my box and i THINK there might be a sale on AQ750 amps soon, which is appealing to me because I can wire at 4 or 1 ohm. If this doesn't sell before the end of the week, I'm just going to keep it. Money would be nice, but I can still use this, which is why i havent really dropped the price
I wouldn't drop price for sure! Worth what your asking. I'm surprised your not getting more hits.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.